“Collaboration Bar works San Francisco”.
There is nothing like collaborating with like minded people while you do your work during the day. Bar works is the perfect blend of vibrating atmosphere to work with all amenities that a work place provides. You get to have a dedicated desk, office or shared office space where you can come in everyday to do your work. All this while you have bar and restaurant to access to take it easy during office hours for meetings, casual sync ups with peers.
Bar works SF is in the central part of downtown in the iconic Jack’s restaurant. They have preserved much of Jack’s landmark structure. This helps in creating an atmosphere that allows you to meet fellow entrepreneurs and generate fresh ideas. This is key to any business – bring creativity with active collaboration to stay ahead of competition.
Bar works provide a co-workspace with a difference.
They have different options to obtain membership:
- Day pass – $30
- Limited membership – $250/month for 2 days per week
- Full flexible membership – $400/month
- Full membership – Permanent – $550/month
Membership benefits include:
- Internet connection
- Meeting rooms
- Unlimited printing
- High speed broadband
- Use any workspace on first come first serve basis
- Complimentary snacks, beverages all day long
- Complimentary P.O Box
- Onsite technical support
- No notice period, no deposit
- Access to Bar Works happy hours – give a chance to network with everyone in the community.
- Access to other locations in US and International. US locations include 3 locations in NY. New one coming up soon in Austin TX, London UK, Dublin Ireland
Also received wonderful Lica cole, life therapy and papyrus products which were so perfect for my work desk.
I prefer casual formals for working comfortably as in this post here .My outfit details linked here
Navy blue blazer here
Who what wear top
Thank you for stopping by.
Disclaimer 1 :- This is a sponsored post i have received complimentary services for this post.
Disclaimer 2 :- All images are edited and filters used to give a tweak to the real image however my blog does not promote negative body images .The images have not been photoshopped .